Singing And Dancing Party Games Pack
5 singing games, old favourites and new additions, designed for children to sing their socks off and let off steam in a way that's easy and fun to manage. Over two hours of fun.
All the games have easy to follow instructions and can be set up in a few minutes.
- Oranges and Lemons - The age old favourite that has been played by generations of children. As soon as you see the lyrics and the way to play you'll remember why this game is such fun.
- Song and Dance Challenges - Put on some upbeat music and become Len Goodman as the players dance. Persuade some friends to be judges. We've provided a list of 12 dance 'exercises' for the players to bop around to. When the music stops the last players to sit down have to perform one of the 12 challenges included.
- In and Out the Hanging Branches - An updated classic. It's a great game to play for children and adults alike, especially if you've got more than one circle going.
- Old MacDonald's Lost His Animals - Yes the careless man has lost them! It's a team race to find the animals, while the song is being sung. The 36 animal cards can also be used for a quieter game of memory.
- The Hokey Cokey - Oh yes, another golden oldie. It is hard to beat this classic as a finale to a party.
Ideal for parties for between 12 to 36 children aged 4 - 9 years.
|Playing cards decks||1|
All delivery charges are calculated by reference to the weight of the products and the destination to which they are to be sent. Full details of all shipping options and costs will be shown when you add items to your basket, enter your country and postcode and click on the Calculate Delivery button.
Standard UK Delivery is by Royal Mail 48 (Second Class Post) up to 2kg or Hermes Standard (3 - 4 working days) or Parcelforce 48 for orders weighing over 2kg.
The standard delivery cost will range from £2.96 up to a maximum of £8.15 dependent on weight. However, charges may exceed this for the Channel Islands.’.
You will have the option to upgrade to a faster service: Royal Mail 24 (First Class Post), Parcelforce 24, Parcelforce Next Day by Noon or Next Day Special Delivery.
Please note that the standard Parcelforce 24 or 48 services do not deliver on a Saturday, Sunday or bank holidays. However, we do offer the option of Parcelforce 24 Saturday delivery
There is no extra charge for deliveries to Northern Ireland or the Scottish Highlands and Islands. However, please note that delivery timescales are often longer for some of the postcodes in these areas of the UK and some of the time specific services are not available for some of these areas. Please contact us if you require clarification.
Local customers may wish to collect from our warehouse in Newton Abbot, Devon.
PLEASE NOTE: We are currently NOT shipping to any EU Countries. We hope to start to re-introduce shipping to the EU over the next few weeks. Please note that due to the current pandemic transit times can be slower than usual for most countries. See details below.
Overseas orders weighing up to 2kg are shipped by standard international post which will normally be delivered by main postal service of the country, although this is not always the case. Above this weight orders will be delivered by courier. Delivery charges and timescales will vary according to country of destination and parcel weight but exact charges will be shown at checkout once you have entered the delivery address details
For most destinations there is the option to select an express or tracked delivery service instead of the standard delivery.
Standard Delivery and Tracked Delivery: 5 - 10 working days to Europe, 5 - 14 working days to Rest of the World
DHL Express: 1 - 3 working days to Europe, 2 - 4 working days to Rest of the World
Please see our delivery information for full details of our delivery costs and methods.