Hop, Skip and Jump! Party Games
5 lively frog themed indoor games designed for letting off steam in a way that's easy and fun to manage. Over two hours of fun.
All the games have easy to follow instructions and can be set up in a few minutes.
- Across the Pond - Can Splosher change places with Buttercup without getting caught by the Carp? A game sure to get the giggles started!
- Frog Relay - Using a straw, players run the course with a paper frog and then have to carefully transfer it to the straw of the next player. It's not as tricky as it sounds, and it's great fun.
- Frog Challenges - Turn on the music and let your frogs jig and bat and catch balloons. When the music stops those who last batted or are holding a balloon have to carry out one of the eight funny challenges included.
- Frog Football - Teams squat on their haunches to play, leaping up to bat, head or kick the balloon into their opponent's goal area. We guarantee they'll be more than ready for their orange segments at half-time.
- Find the Frog - A new take on hunt the thimble. Three different ways to play given in the instructions.
- PLUS! 6 frogs for use in two of the games which transform into beautiful masks/glasses that can be used as prizes or popped into party bags.
Ideal for parties for between 6 to 36 children aged 4-9 years.
|Playing cards decks||1|
We aim to dispatch all orders the same working day if received before 2pm.
All delivery charges are calculated by reference to the weight of the products and the destination to which they are to be sent. Full details of all shipping options and costs will be shown when you add items to your basket, enter your country and postcode and click on the Calculate Delivery button.
Standard UK Delivery is by Royal Mail 48 (Second Class Post) up to 2kg or Hermes Standard (3 - 4 working days) or Parcelforce 48 for orders weighing over 2kg.
The standard delivery cost will range from £2.96 up to a maximum of £8.15 dependent on weight. However, charges may exceed this for the Channel Islands.’.
You will have the option to upgrade to a faster service: Royal Mail 24 (First Class Post), Parcelforce 24, Parcelforce Next Day by Noon or Next Day Special Delivery.
Please note that the standard Parcelforce 24 or 48 services do not deliver on a Saturday, Sunday or bank holidays. However, we do offer the option of Parcelforce 24 Saturday delivery
There is no extra charge for deliveries to Northern Ireland or the Scottish Highlands and Islands. However, please note that delivery timescales are often longer for some of the postcodes in these areas of the UK and some of the time specific services are not available for some of these areas. Please contact us if you require clarification.
Local customers may wish to collect from our warehouse in Newton Abbot, Devon.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the current pandemic, we are currently only able to ship to countries outside of the UK by DHL Express. Please ensure you select the Express option at checkout
Overseas orders weighing up to 2kg are shipped by standard international post which will normally be delivered by main postal service of the country, although this is not always the case. Above this weight orders will be delivered by courier. Delivery charges and timescales will vary according to country of destination and parcel weight but exact charges will be shown at checkout once you have entered the delivery address details
For most destinations there is the option to select an express or tracked delivery service instead of the standard delivery.
Standard Delivery and Tracked Delivery: 4 - 8 working days to Europe, 5 - 12 working days to Rest of the World
DHL Express: 1 - 3 working days to Europe, 2 - 4 working days to Rest of the World
Please see our delivery information for full details of our delivery costs and methods.